Monday, 26 November 2012

Publsihed again: Attitudes

I am pleased and blessed to say that once again, I have been published at NEDIC. This is a piece about how we need to learn to chnage our attitudes, as we all know that it is highly unlikely that we will be able to change the entire world. Great change begins when we realize that we can make a big differnece by simply changing ourselves. Sometimes, the best place is to start with yourself. And once you do, you will see that you are stronger and more aware of all the incorrect messages in society.

So, take a look!

http://www.nedic.ca/blog/

6 comments:

  1. I read your NEDIC blog but I do not remember this was written in your blog.That is amazing that now you are NEDIC writer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic girl
    Attitude matters in every aspect of our life

    Salini

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not surpized as your blog is both valueable,informative and intriging
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the excellent work my dear.
    I do not have my own facebook and would rather not have one as my expereince with my daugheter and how she and her network of friends using it in unhealthy way .

    I will keep in touch with you through your blog and NEDIC
    Now you are a regular NEDIC writer
    My Congratulation and good wishes always

    A Thankful mother

    ReplyDelete
  5. My congratulations and my respect

    Hesham

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big Wow
    Recovery = good attitude

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.