Monday, 12 November 2012

My A-Z Life Tips

I thought it might be a good idea to bring some cheer in my life - as well as yours! So here are a few tips or 'pick-me-up' lines...from A-Z! Enjoy!

A. Always remember that you are not alone
B. Believe in yourself
C. Confidence is vital to success
D. Don't give up
E. Esteem yourself and your abilities
F. Faith will get you through tough times
G. Get help from others when you need it
H. Hope will give you peace
I. Inner beauty is what counts
J. Join others is praising your achievements
K. Knowledge comes from experience
L. Love yourself for who you are!
M. Make time for yourself and what you like to do
N. Never, never, EVER let someone tell you are not worth it
O. Omit the stressors in your life
P. Productivity means you are making the most of your life
Q. Quiet times are perfect moments of reflection
R. Realize how much potential you have
S. Strength is not always physical, but often mental and emotional as well
T. Tough times never last
U. Understand that you can achieve anything you put your mind to
V. Victory over difficult situations will come if you stay strong
W. Wonderful things happen when you pray
X. Xtra blessings come if you believe
Y. Yearn to achieve only your best; the rest if up to God
Z. Zeal will help you accomplish your goals

15 comments:

  1. I wish I can kiss and hug you .
    I will print this ,laminated and put it on my daughter disc so that can read it every day
    Thank you so much


    A Thankful mother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow
    That really prove you are a talented writer.
    I think you are going to be a public speaker too,a lawyer,a lecturer ,politician or a priet
    I feel I started to love you too ,like Henry ,Jorge ,LY etc ,even though I always have a doubt to my self that I have a heart like other people.I feel I am politician with no heart but believ me now I feel ,if I love some one ,woukd be you

    Jack
    Political science student who dated many many but no real love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now We come to the fruits of complete recovery
    What Can I add
    All those tips are the benifits of cpomplete recovery
    Add to them
    Being talented and skillful writer

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very well done
    One day you may collect all those in a book
    How talented you are

    With my humble respect

    Mohammed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intelligent ,smart,articulate

    .
    Hend

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very thorough summary
    Thanks

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Love
    I can not be wrong
    You are unique in every thing
    If I am lucky ,I would have known you.

    I love you for ever even I may not meet you

    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can not image how you could come up with a tip matching alphabet.

    You are talented for sure.

    Keep up the good job
    I am as an arabic woman very proud of you .
    You are an honour to all Arabs not only Egypstians

    Mays
    From Iraq

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can write a dictionary now !!
    Very high skill.
    Way to go

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow
    This is fanatastic
    No surprize ,people like your blog and I love your personality and strong power.
    You said in this blog"if you put your mind into it ,you will do it"
    Jorge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for making it easy for us when we look for a tip ,we will go to this blog.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like that summary
    >
    I think all your readers need to give you an standing ovation.


    Clorado
    Fort Erie,On

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reflecting on this blog and also all your blog,I am little bit can not understand the whole picture.
    On one hand I read and I agree how talented ,skillful ,determind you are and how far you are doing keeping up with your school ,writing your blog and taking on complete responsibility for your recovery and all going very very well wow and big wow


    On the other hand ,I can not understand why you feeling low self esteem and not giving a little bit of the credit to your self and feel proud of your self.

    I think majority of us would feel braging about themselves if only achieve a fraction of what you are doing.
    What do you think

    Sebastien
    Forensic medicine student
    Brace bridge,On

    ReplyDelete
  14. My daughter has been suffering from ED and I can understand all what you are going through even when you are recovered.I applaud all your commitment and you reliability and being honset with your self and to others.
    you are admitting your mistakes and talking about your weakness before talking about your strenth and achievment.
    No wonder this Ed disease hit talented smart people like you and my daughter.
    You are unique in many things and very detrminded
    I hope your blog is read by my daughter even she recovered completly long ago but I think your blog especailly this summary may support and endorse healthy free life
    My reggards



    Moosa
    Toronto,On

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.