Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Happy Fathers' Day!

Happy Father's Day to everyone out there who is a father, brother, husband, fiance, friend, granfather, uncle, etc! This is the day when we celebrate YOU! (I know this is a bit late, but still!)

I want to take this day to say a special message to my own father. Dad, you are amazing. I love you so much. You are always by my side and you support me no matter what. You have always believed in me and you never let anyone hurt or discouarge me. You always encouarge me to follow my dreams and to go for what I want. You are a strong man - inside and out. Your love for us is amazing and your ability to see the positive in every situation is admirable. You were always by my side when I was ill in the ICU, making sure that I was taken care of. As an adult, you inspire me to learn all that I can and to do my best. You have never pushed me to do anything, and you always support us. You work so hard for all of us and you have shown me that no one has the right to tell me that I am not good enough. You play a major role in my recovery because you continue to believe that I am strong and that I can accomplish whatever I put my mind to. Your dedication to your job and to your family is beyond honourable and your love for everyone is beautiful. You are the most admirable man in the world. I could not ask for a better friend or father than what God has blessed me with. Daddy, no matter how old I get, I will always be your little girl. I enjoy spending time with you and each day I see you, I realize how blessed I am to have you in my life. Thank you for believing in me, and for showing me that I have the ability to do wonderful things. You are the best doctor in the world, and I see this when I hear of all the amazing things your patients say about you. I truly believe that no one is able to understand just how hard you work to ensure that everyone you deal with is comfortable, safe, and happy. Daddy, you are my knight in shining armour. I know that there is no man in the entire world that can love me the way you do. Thank you , baba, for being my father, my friend.

Please take the time today to tell the dads out there how much they mean to us!

29 comments:

  1. Marina
    Thank you for this acknowledgment to all fathers in general and to me in particular as I am not only a father but also grand father.

    Sam Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can your dad adopt me??
    I want to send all the best congratulations to your dad and those who are similar or even just close to him.

    Elora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marina
    I am a father of 2 years old and I will print this post and laminated and keep for her to read it when she can understand and see how I am good as a dad relative to yours!!

    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marina
    I just called my dad and read this post to him.
    He laughed and said to me you never said any word like this ever before ,what is going on.
    When I told him this is Marina's words to all dad ,he said what a cute kind and compassionate daughter. He is thankful to you and wishing you all the best.

    Mohammad

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I were your dad, I would be the happiest man ,just reading this post and knowing that Marina is his daughter.

    Hamza

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom is to me both mom and dad and I will read this to her .Thanks for showing how to acknowledge the love of those who love us that much.

    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dad is in Iraq .
    I will send him this post by email.
    Thanks Marina for the good words that every dad will be excited to hear


    Mays

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the best daughter ever ,no doubt.
    I wish you are my sister

    Sandra D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I take your comliment for dads as if for me as I am a dad.
    I am very proud of you and I pray for you .

    Vehra

    ReplyDelete
  10. On behalf of all dads ,I am very proud of you and I want to thank you so much

    Gangji

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let me thank you for all what you said about fathers.
    I wish there is a day that We celebrate Daughters' Day and We thank and honour our lovely daughters especially someone like you..

    Solimon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy day to all fathers and childrens.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for showing me how to thank my parents.

    Lillian

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are really a faithful daughter

    Pierrette

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like Pierrette message to you and I completely agree with it.
    Not so many children are that faithful to their parents.
    Also not many parents are caring and loving as yours.

    Imola

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marina
    You never forget any special moment to acknowledge good people .Last Month you send a great thank you message to all mothers and now you are doing same thing to all fathers.
    I want to thank you on behalf of all parents.
    You are such a wonderful ,kind and faithful person.
    May God bless you and keep you safe for your loving parents

    Sandra Kitson

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a happy truthful message to all fathers.

    Sorina

    ReplyDelete
  18. How much you love your dad????
    Your are Super Marina


    Sokrat

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please congratulate and thank dad for me

    Cordova

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wish I have a daughter like you.
    I have 6 boys and 5 girls and none of them bothered to give me a call or a card.
    We are from Kosovo but We have been living in Canada for 16 years.

    Feta Berisha

    ReplyDelete
  21. You said what best people can say about good fathers ,however it touched me hard what you said about what he strongly endorse that no body has the right to make you feel inferior.
    My dad is the opposite ,he left me when I was 3 and up till now when ,he sees me ,nothing he shows me other than yelling,swearing and blamming.

    I wish your dad a very happy year.


    Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  22. I agree with Carlos not all parents are caring but luckily those are very few.
    My congratulations to all good dads like yours Marina

    Hesham

    ReplyDelete
  23. My dad used to discipline me physically.I loved him and still and through your blog I send him all my best wishes and I urge all dads to be like your dad


    Hamza

    ReplyDelete
  24. A kind and helpful and since person like you deserves good parents.

    Johal

    ReplyDelete
  25. May God bless you and your parents

    Mary
    Mississauga

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your dad is right
    No single person on earth has the right to put us down or to make us feel inferior.
    Thunb up to your dad

    Nanaraj

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you to everyone! You are all right - I am blessed to have a dad like mine! But then again, isn't he lucky to have me too? (Just kidding!). God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Marina
    You may be surprising,this is the first year that I did celebrate my dad Fathers day and his birthday too.
    I found him supportive and loving.
    When I was sick,I used toavoid him and look at him as intrusive to my life and controlling.
    Now I can see who really loves me and who does not

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  29. You should write an article about demi lovato as a role model for ED and self harm recovery
    Sunshine

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.