Saturday, 30 March 2013

Published! - 10 Things

What a wonderful birthday gift from NEDIC! My blog has once again been published on NEDIC. This post is about ten things that I want patients, parents, and everyone to know about ED. I think it is a helpful post because it really summarizes many key aspects or facts about ED.

Again, I would like to thank everyone for their support, love, and good wishes. I am really blessed to have the chance to raise awareness for this terrible and sad illness. I am so glad that it is helping people learn about ED and get the help they need.

At the same time, I think many of my blog posts and publications (including this one about 10 Things) can apply to many people's lives. If you are struggling with any addiction (alochol, drugs, whatever) this all applies to you too! If you know someone who needs help, maybe you can refer them to this blog - and I pray that they benefit from it. Or, if you just enjoy reading some interesting and fun stuff, continue to come read my blog (I'm not bragging...but seriously. I think my blog posts are kind of entertaining...!).

Thanks again! God bless you all! Stay stromg, stay happy, and stay healthy. And to all those celebrating Easter, Happy Easter. May the joy and hope of this season bring warmth and comfort to your hearts.

PS. Here is the link! http://www.nedic.ca/blog/

23 comments:

  1. Let me wish the same to you and your family.
    Your blog helping even in my study and personal stress

    Rowanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had alcohol problem and not ED but your blog is very helpful to me and I will pass it on to others.
    Happy EASTER
    Thank you for this helpful blog

    Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter and thank you for you wonderful blog and NEDIC contribution

    Russell
    Milton,On

    ReplyDelete
  4. This 10 things really are the ten commandments that if families becaome aware of ,would prevet and treat ED.
    Thanks Marina

    Zeko

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire your commitment to your readers and to NEDIC and above all your self recovery
    Happy EASTER


    Mariam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I congrat you for all the good work you do especailly your wonderful blog,being NEDIC writer ,your recovery ,birthday and today for a happy EASER.

    Varghese

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read the 10 tips of advise on NEDIC and I passed them on to my friends who can benifit.
    They replied and thanked me and I am writing to thank you

    Nadeem

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pray for you to keep up the good job,helping your health while helping and encouraging others

    Mattio

    ReplyDelete
  9. These tips are really helpful
    I appreciate the hard work
    Happy Easter

    Hend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where is the link?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have you ever struggle with purging ?
    Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read it and I am very very proud of my Egypitian Canadian friend that I know well from your talented writing and I wish I see and meet you.
    Keep up

    Mays

    ReplyDelete
  13. These 10 advise are well written by you as a skilled nurse and as a pesron suffered from same disease .
    I believ the power of your advise coming from you real mean every sigle word you write .
    Have a good day

    Sorina

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW marina
    I just have finished reading it.
    You are really talented

    Blanchette

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good job Marina

    Santamaria

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like those 10 things
    You can call them facts,advised or commandements .
    The main message if you stick to them ,you will live healthy and enjoy better life.
    Thanks Marina

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  17. Excellent.
    All of us congratulat you for your wonderful birthday.
    This is the least NEDIC can do for you to honour you on your b day

    Sehdev

    ReplyDelete
  18. Excellent blog.
    I consider them as 10 rules to be haelthy

    Shahinaz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations
    very good 10 pieces of good advise to every body

    Raj

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is amazing how you r able to work on maintaining your recovery ,school duties and also writing for NEDIC and your wonderful blog.
    How you find time and efforts for all of this??
    God bless you

    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good Job
    Keep going girl
    I admire you as always

    Pierrette

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love to read your blog here and when you write for NEDIC.
    Congratultions

    Elora

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.