Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Published Again: Being Strong and Courageous

God is so good! He has yet allowed me to be published on Fr. Anthony's website. What a blessing! http://franthony.com/2014/03/are-you-strong-and-courageous/

This time, I write about a specific Bible verse and how it can motivate us to stay hopeful when times are tough. This is very important for all of us - even if you are not religious. The verse in the Bible tells us that we are not alone; God is always with us. You do not need to rely on yourself because God is with you and He will help you.

Have you ever felt overwhelmed? Tired? Frustrated? Angry? Hopeless? Sad? Stressed? I am sure these feelings are not strangers to most of us, if not all. Well, this post is about how to maintain hope, even in the toughest times. It is about staying hopeful and realizing that you are not alone in whatever you may do. It is about realizing that sometimes, we need to take time to breathe. Take time to know that you are not alone, that God is there for you. Pray and ask others, God first, to help you.

Lastly, stay hopeful. Tings always seem tough, but they get easier. Life will always throw challenges at you. But know that you are strong enough to get through this. YOU WILL SUCCEED. You will be stronger than this obstacle. And at the end of the experience, you will see that it made you stronger, wiser, and braver. And then you will see that you were never really alone - God, and those who love you, were always there. You just need to stay strong and courageous.

So, please take a look at this post and leave a comment here and there if you can! Thank you all for your love and support. Your kindness has kept me strong!

25 comments:

  1. You have strong faith and you are proving that you are very strong and determined
    May God bless you.

    Mays

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so faithful Marina to your family,church,God and also you are so loving and caring to those who you do not know .You are truly doing what Crist love us to do and this is evident in your post
    God bless

    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are strong because of God providence .
    Keep your trust in God Marina

    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree keep your hope and optimism not only promoted by Christian faith but also make people even if not religious healthy and happy.

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading this makes me calm and happy.

    This is not only spiritual but so inspirational too.

    Vincent

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are strong and hopeful with your belief and support.
    Keep hopeful always

    Raja

    ReplyDelete
  7. My faith gives me strength and is my refuge

    Solomon

    ReplyDelete

  8. Congratulatons
    You are a talented writed and deserve the publication.
    God is great and is blessing you with talent ,strengh and strong belief.
    With my humble respect.

    Mohaammad

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see how your faith shape your attitude,commitment ,honesty and altruism.
    This is the real God.
    Practice what you preach.

    Lenus

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job Marina

    Hamza

    ReplyDelete
  11. God is blessing you my friend

    Hend

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I have 1% of your belief

    Gangji

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am impressed with your strong faith that is really giving you hope and support and making you feel safe and strong.

    Jorge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your kindness and your care and compassionate is an example of the real Christians.


    Mary Mississauga

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes Marina
    The Lord ,our God will be with us where ever We go and so no fear or worry.

    Shady

    ReplyDelete
  16. One thing you have that I wish I have is your strong belief.
    I think if I have your belief and I trust God as you do ,I would not have any fear or worry at all.
    I do belief that God sent you my way to help me recover.


    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your belief is a refuge and a barrier against any fear or worry.
    Please maintain your strong trust in God

    Kelly W

    ReplyDelete
  18. We all get tired and frustrated but our support system especially our belief is our resort and refuge.

    Magaly

    ReplyDelete
  19. Every mother is proud to see a daughter like you, you have values ,morality based on a strong Christian faith.
    I wish my daughter read your blog and Fr Anthony blog .

    JP

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations.

    May God bless you and bless all the work you do.
    Pyuish

    ReplyDelete
  21. As Fr said ,you Marina has been an inspiration to most people and myself. God is working for all our benefit and will never leave us alone even if We got into trouble ,He is always there to save ,protect and deliver us.

    Anastashia

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can admire you strong belief.
    As you recall since I accepted Christ in my life and I feel peace inside that I never felt for 50 years before I became Christian.
    Keep your faith Marina .

    Sam Ibrahim
    76 years old
    Burnhamthorpe ,Mississauga

    ReplyDelete
  23. When I feel overwhelmed ,tired ,exhausted ,bored ,frustrated ,not knowing what to do ,I resort to the Bible and soon I feel better.

    Sorina

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your writing gives me hope
    Thanks Marina

    Oswaldo

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a blessing for you to have publication by Fr Anthony

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.