Saturday, 3 August 2013

Published AGAIN! - Seeing yourself through God's eyes

I'm so blessed. I can't seem to put a number on the amounts of times my writing has been published and acknowledged internationally! Yet again, my work has been published on Fr. Anthony's blog (which is amazing, by the way!). http://franthony.com/2013/08/seeing-through-gods-eyes/

This post is about seeing yourself through someone's eyes who always sees the good in you - God. I've had my share of tiresome and frustrating days, and often, these are the times when I begin to feel as though I hate myself. Sure enough, God never fails to tell me how much He loves me. And He loves you, too. He is waiting for you to call to Him, to tell Him how much you need Him and that you know that He can do anything. It does not matter what religion you are born into or what you belive in - there is ONE God, and He is there for you.

Please take a look at this post. It took me some time to gather my thoughts and find relevant references, so I guarantee that it will NOT be a waste of your time! Let me know what you think!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations
    As a mother.,I am very blessed to hear about the success ,one after anaother.
    Take care and keep up your recovery Marina

    A thankful mother

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you.
    This is wonderful
    Congratulations


    Shiela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read and is excellent and I love to share this with many colleague.
    I wanted to leave a comment but I do not want leave my email or password ,any suggestion

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy! Thank you so much for your kind words. You can actually comment without posting your information; start by typing in a name and then click the box that says 'I'd rather post as a guest'. You DO put your email in, but it does not appear nor does anyone see it (this is just for security to make sure you are not a hacker or a computer virus). I assure you that your email will not go to anyone.

      Delete
  4. I read too and I do believe in your message but not easy to eascpe leaving your personal info


    Shishgeri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the message and I hope I get help with my anger

    Blanchette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was impressed too and left a little comment but I forget to tell you that your blog helped me to do every thing in moderation and even I pray but I am not stubborn as before .I gave up my rigidity and extremism and now I am more tolerant, smiling understanding and considerate to others.
    This is a miracle in my life.
    I owe you some of it as you impressed me as I said if Marina able to do all of this ,I am too able to change my attitude .Not only this helped me and making me relaxed but also making me keep my friends and not losing them by bad temper.

    Hamza

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.