Sunday, 19 October 2014

My Book is Getting BIG Reviews!

I'm so blessed to say that not only is my book selling well....now it is getting great reviews from some very influential people! See http://www.laurassoapbox.net/2014/10/unafraid-of-food-and-food-puns.html for one example!
 
Laura Collins is the founder of FEAST, an organization created to empower families to support loved ones and friends in overcoming an eating disorder. Laura has so kindly read my book and provided a generous and supportive review of it!

Mr. Brad Butt is a Member of Parliament. I was honoured to be able to meet with him a while ago in the summer to discuss eating disorders and how we can help the government of Canada support ED prevention and treatment. It was amazing to be able to sit with a government official to discuss how Canada can raise awareness about ED and mental health! What a way to use my journey and book to make a difference!

For all of you who have purchased and read my book, thank you so much. For those who haven't purchased a copy yet, you can odder one online and get it delivered right to your house! Please visit http://gsph.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=598 to get a copy and support my book,  myself, and the awareness of eating disorders and mental health! My book is helpful not only for those struggling with ED, but for anyone interested in reading about my personal experiences with anorexia (how I became sick when I was young, my journey in the ICU, and how I recovered afterwards). The book is also great for anyone who wants to learn more about ED or mental health in general - there are a lot of great tips and funny puns in there!

Lastly, thank you all for your support. Your care and love mean the world to me. I know I wouldn't have made it this far if it weren't for all of you. I am forever indebted to you all. And thank you, Lord, for giving me the courage and strength to recover, to share my story to the world, and to continue to advocate for others. It is amazing to see how our struggles truly do make us stronger and wiser.


"My grace is sufficient for you; My strength is made perfect in weakness" (1 Corinthians 12:9).






57 comments:

  1. This book deserves

    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book deserves a great honor.

    Christina Aqualon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read many books and I found this the most helpful

    Mel Armastrong

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book worthy

    A Currie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy with this news and I congratulate you.

    Shady

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura's comment is amazing as Marina and her book.
    I wish this book reach many of those who struggle in life .

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank God for this good news and congratulations Marina.

    Anastashia

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all are very proud of you Marina,keep up the good work.you are amazing.
    Nabila

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the queen of food puns as Laura said .
    Excellent book by a talented writer.

    Clorado

    ReplyDelete
  10. This book is very helpful and will be famous among others

    Kapoor

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes
    This book is excellent

    Sohana

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this book

    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  13. The book not only informative but in an intertaing way

    Solomon

    ReplyDelete
  14. This book and the author deserve the honour.

    Mary
    Mississauga

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your prayers are now reaping the fruits

    SUCCESS

    Morandan

    ReplyDelete
  16. This book is A+++


    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  17. My hat off for you and your book

    Hamza

    ReplyDelete
  18. I applaud you and your book too

    Clorado

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations

    Marvlyn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Laura is right, you are the queen of food puns.

    Pierrette

    ReplyDelete
  21. Big Aha moment for your book

    Sandra D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like the book

    Rodica

    ReplyDelete
  23. The book and its author AAA+++

    Terryberry

    ReplyDelete
  24. Laura Collins applaud your book and talented writing skills !!!

    Jenn
    Welland

    ReplyDelete
  25. When you get the attention of Laura C ,this says a lot about this book and author.

    Billard

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your book is very educational in a humorous way and that is why gain publicity.

    Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  27. Brighter views of a colorful book and amazing recovery of a talented author from gloomy disease is intriguing .

    Manzanres

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful Marina

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  29. You are the Queen !!! I agree with Laura Collins


    Masteroianni

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations

    Romano

    ReplyDelete
  31. Amazing to see your book is gaining too much attention

    Halala

    ReplyDelete
  32. Marina
    You have weathered storms and captured rainbows.
    I am very proud of you ,same as if you are one of my grand daughters.
    Congratulations

    Sam Ibrahim
    77 years old ,Burnhamthorpe,Mississauga

    ReplyDelete
  33. The book make reading tough issue so easy.
    I applaud you.

    Ninh

    ReplyDelete
  34. You deserve my high fives

    Sebastian

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hip Hop Hurray Marina


    Razan

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hail Marina the funny talented author.


    Reham

    ReplyDelete
  37. Laura Collins !!! got the attention WOW


    Melara

    ReplyDelete
  38. You and your book are famous

    Sung

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your book is triple AAA.

    Shady

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thumb up to you and your book


    Rohail

    ReplyDelete
  41. This book is a recipe for happy life

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wonderful to hear success of your book.

    Egzona

    ReplyDelete
  43. It may warm your heart to know how much you, your book and blog loved and admired

    Freda

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thanks for Laura Collins and for Marina .

    Ertan

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wonderful


    Seema

    ReplyDelete
  46. Laura Collins got it right.


    Castro

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hail Marina beautiful girl and talented writer


    Razia

    ReplyDelete
  48. Marina worth billions


    Machado

    ReplyDelete
  49. Big review of a wonderful book for a big author.

    Zak

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am sure you are a very blessed woman


    Raja

    ReplyDelete
  51. Marina is #1 and her book is excellent

    Haya

    ReplyDelete
  52. You are very cute and so is your book


    Kadesha

    ReplyDelete
  53. I AM SURE MORE TO COME
    WONDERFUL TO HEAR ALL THE SUCESS

    NANARAJ

    ReplyDelete
  54. Good job

    Kratchi

    ReplyDelete
  55. IF Laura Collins got the attention ,this book got to be famous

    Magaly

    ReplyDelete
  56. Thanks everyone! How blessed I am to have all your love and support. I wouldn't be here without you - you all mean so much to me!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.