Happy Thanksgiving!

It is Thanksgiving in Canada today!

While we really should be thankful each and everyday of our lives, today is a special day to take some time to actually THINK about what you are thankful for.

A lot of times in our lives (let's be honest...), we become caught up in our worries and struggles that we fail to realize how much we have to be thankful for. We truly are blessed in so many ways...but it is hard to remember when we are frustrated or experiencing troubles.

Please take some time today to relax and be thankful! When I think about how many blessings I have, it makes me happy. As I thought today of simple things, I realized that I am simply thankful for even the sunshine outside - it lightens up my day. Or to have a house to sleep in at night, to protect me from the rain or cold. Or to have enough food and water - which many people lack. To have family and friends who truly care about me and are there to support me. To be able to study what I love best and to feel that I can use this to help others.

There is A LOT to be thankful for! I hope this Thanksgiving (and everyday!) brings you all hope, love, comfort, and peace. Thank you so much to all my readers and supporters - I am definitely thankful for how far I have come, for all your support and love, and for always showing me how far I have come. Thank you, Lord, for your many blessings and for your guidance.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Popular posts from this blog

Starvation 'feels' good...?

Lessons from infants: 'Taking it all in'

Eating Disorder Awareness Week! (EDAW)